§ 6 Complaints
- The Seller is responsible for the non-compliance of the Goods with the contract if it is found by the Customer who is a Consumer within 2 years from the date of Delivery. The Customer who is a Consumer is obliged to notify the Seller of the non-compliance of the Goods with the contract no later than within 2 months from the date of such non-compliance.
- Within 14 (fourteen) days, the Seller will respond to the complaint of the Good reported by the Customer and inform him about the way to proceed.
- In order to consider complaints about a Good, the Customer should send or deliver the complained Good with proof of purchase. The complained Goods should be delivered or sent to the address of the Seller's registered office. The seller will refund the documented shipping costs to the customer.
- If the complaint is examined in favor of the Customer, the Seller will repair or exchange the advertised product for a full-fledged Customer. If the replacement or repair would expose the Customer to significant inconvenience, the Seller, in accordance with the Customer's request, will reduce the price or return - as a result of the Customer's withdrawal from the contract - the full amount due for the advertised product within 14 (fourteen) days of delivery of the request. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the parties are obliged to return to themselves what they have rendered to each other.
- The Customer may file a complaint to the Seller in connection with the use of free services provided electronically by the Seller. The complaint may be submitted in electronic form and sent to the Seller's electronic address. In the complaint, the Customer should include his contact details and a description of the problem. The Seller shall promptly, but no later than within 14 (fourteen) days, consider the complaint and reply to the Customer's e-mail address provided in the complaint.
§ 7 Withdrawal from the Sales
- The Customer who is a Consumer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement without giving reasons, by submitting a relevant statement in writing within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of Delivery. To meet this deadline, it is sufficient for the Customer to send a statement regarding withdrawal before its expiry. A model statement on withdrawal from the Sales Agreement is posted by the Seller on the Store's Website.
- In the event of successful withdrawal from the Sales Agreement, the agreement is considered void. The Customer is obliged to return the purchased Good, immediately, not later than within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of submitting the withdrawal statement. In this case, the customer is obliged to return the goods unchanged, unless a change was necessary within the ordinary management. The return can be made, for example:
a) directly at the Seller's office on Business Days between 9-17, only after prior agreement of this fact with the Seller;
b) via Poczta Polska S.A. by sending the Good to the address of the Seller's registered office.
- The right to withdraw from the Contract of Sale is not entitled to the Customer who is a Consumer in cases of benefits which due to their nature cannot be returned or whose subject is subject to rapid deterioration.
- If the Customer who is a Consumer has made any prepayments, they shall be entitled to statutory interest from the date of the prepayment.
- The Seller, in the event of withdrawal by the Consumer from the contract, immediately confirms the return of the benefit in writing.